Kinetic Web Services is committed to protecting your privacy.
When you request information through this site, we need to know your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, your Kinetic Web Services and postal address. We use this to send to you the information you request in the form that you require. We will not pass your details to anyone else outside Kinetic Web Services without your permission.
When you send feedback we ask for your e-mail address and telephone number in order to thank you for your contribution and request more information if required. If you provide feedback to us you agree that information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Kinetic Web Services may use such information on an unrestricted basis.
We may also have general information on the use of our site. This may include your server address, top level domain Kinetic Web Services (eg. .com,.gov, .au etc), the date and time of the visit, the pages accessed and documents downloaded and the previous site visited. By gathering information about your preferences, we can tailor our services to your needs, likes and dislikes and provide you with better service.
Other than in respect of personal information, if you provide information to us you agree that information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Kinetic Web Services may use such information on an unrestricted basis. If you wish to change or delete any of the information you have entered whilst visiting our site or if you have any questions about our privacy statement, email us.
These terms and conditions relate to the use of this web site and are governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia. The courts of Victoria shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of the website. Unauthorised access of this web site and associated software is unlawful and may result in legal proceedings.
Kinetic Web Services is committed to complying with its obligations under the Spam Act 2003 (Cth), at all times. Kinetic Web Services assures you that:
- Kinetic Web Services has crafted an internal policy to educate its staff on the legislation and implement clear guidelines and rules in relation to the dissemination of commercial electronic messages;
- Kinetic Web Services will not send you any unsolicited commercial electronic messages without your consent;
- Kinetic Web Services promises not to use address-harvesting software in any circumstances.
To assist Kinetic Web Services to combat Spam we kindly request your assistance with the following:
- If you receive an offensive message, which appears to originate from a Kinetic Web Services email address, please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately on the above noted contact details;
- Please ensure that you unsubscribe from any of Kinetic Web Services’s mailing lists if you decide you no longer wish to receive commercial messages from Kinetic Web Services; and
- If you do subscribe to Kinetic Web Services’s mailing lists, please ensure that we have your current details at all times, by updating us on any change in or cancellation of your email address.
We appreciate your cooperation.